• RSS

7/08/2011

Wedding Cover Photographer - Marcus Dallas

As an award-winning Dallas Wedding Photographer, my wedding photography is chosen by discriminating brides and grooms, both in the Dallas area and nationwide. I was recently honored with being chosen for the cover of Bride and Groom magazine for the Summer of 2011.

Award-Winning Dallas Wedding Photographer 972-822-3587
It is a real joy to see some of my local Dallas wedding photography show up in magazines, blogs, wedding gown advertising and the light. But really it comes down to pleasing the individual bride and groom. That's where you come in!

Your wedding can be intimate or a lavish affair. It can be here in Dallas or on some beautiful beach - either way, you get the experience, the style and the care that I love to put into the wedding photography for all my clients. I welcome you to enjoy working with me at your wedding and enjoy your wedding photos for decades to come!

Sincerely,
Marcus Kaiser, 972-822-3587