• RSS

10/26/2012

Dallas Wedding Photographers - Professional Wedding Photographer


Professional Dallas Wedding Photographer for Couture Weddings by Marcus - Call 877-858-0071

Weddings should be a glorious celebration of love! I believe in treating you like a king and queen as you celebrate your wedding day in Dallas. Remember, I will be present, though unobtrusive, from your pre-ceremony preparation through your grand departure. I will work with all the different lighting conditions throughout your wedding day - choosing the right settings and camera lens for the very best wedding photos in each setting.

As a leading Dallas wedding photographer, I love to make you look good, as I capture the beautiful emotions and beauty of you and your wedding. Call me for a direct consultation for what will be best for your specific needs at your Dallas area wedding. Congrats and warmest wishes!





Dallas Wedding Photographers - Professional Wedding Photographer