• RSS

8/01/2011

Dallas Bridal Show 2011 - Market Hall Dallas Wedding Photorapher

Yes, Marcus of Wedding Photographer Dallas was on hand to document the latest bridal fashions in the 2011 wedding gown collection by Demetrios (in Dallas, specifically Frisco). From classic to daring, from fun to fabulous, this linup of gowns offers something for most every bride wanting to look, and feel, wonderful on her magical wedding day!




Award Winning Dallas Wedding Photographer Marcus. Call 972-822-3587

See the full lineup of my photos of the gowns unveiled this weekend on our wedding photography Flickr Gallery. I also invite you to check out and "like" my Dallas Wedding Photographer Facebook page.

Or better yet, simply call my Dallas wedding photography studio to discuss your wedding and let me guide you to one of our value-packed Dallas wedding photography packages that best serves your unique needs! Call 972-822-3587 to reserve your wedding date.